Working at RDC
Red Deer College’s staff and faculty are the life-blood of our organization. Our dedicated employees provide countless hours of effort each year to support lifelong learning opportunities for our students and the communities we serve.
There are many reasons to work at RDC. What's your reason?
The College offers a variety of benefits that support our employees through numerous events and activities throughout the year, including:
- an extensive benefits package
- access to professional development funds and opportunities
- employee recognition & awards
- fitness and activity facilities on our main campus, including the Train Station (e.g. treadmills, steppers, bikes, a rower, elliptical trainers and weights)
- a Child Care Centre and ECS (Kindergarten), located on RDC’s main campus, available for staff, faculty, students and the public
- activities and entertainment options, including:
- RDC’s championship-winning Athletics teams, the Kings and Queens, who compete in a variety of sports throughout the academic year
- dining options including: Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Subway and more
- contributing to RDC’s bright future as we work together on many initiatives, such as:
- preparing for RDC’s role partnering with The City of Red Deer to host the 2019 Canada Winter Games
- welcoming our students and communities as we open the new Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre/Centre des Jeux du Canada Gary W. Harris in 2018
- introducing new programs to continue serving our learners and communities.
View RDC’s current employment opportunities and apply now to join RDC’s dynamic team of dedicated professionals who love what we do.