Project Management Program
|The average annual salary for a Project Manager is approximately $110,000.*||All courses qualify toward the required hours for the CAPM® and PMP® designations.|
RDC is proud to offer the award-winning Mount Royal University Project Management Certificate, fully updated for 2018.
Knowledgeable and skilled project managers are critical to the success of any organization. Develop your skills in one of today's most in-demand careers with the Project Management Certificate. Each of the seven required courses is based on concepts from the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK* Guide - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc.), the most widely recognized international standard in the project management profession.
- Prepare for a career in the field of project management
- Earn an internationally recognized credential
- Prepare to write the CAPM® or PMP® exams
- Update your job skills that require project management
- Program is eligible for up to 103 hours toward Blue Seal Certification
- To earn your certificate, successfully complete the seven required courses from Red Deer College plus the Final Assessment Paper.
- Final Assessment can only be taken directly through MRU. Visit mtroyal.ca for complete details.
- Recommended that PM: Overview & Integration is taken prior to any other courses
- All courses are available as stand-alone learning opportunities. Take one course or work on the entire certificate at your own pace.
- Project Management –Overview & Integration
- Project Management – Scope & Quality
- Project Management – Leadership & Project Resources Management
- Project Management – Scheduling & Cost Management
- Project Management – Risk & Procurement
- Project Management – Stakeholder & Communication Management
- The Business of Project Management
- Project Management – Fast Track
- Earn your Project Management Certificate even faster! With the Fast Track format, you can complete all seven required courses in less than three weeks!
- Final Assessment (available from MRU)
This program qualifies for government funding. Enrol one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the cost with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
Current course offerings will be posted below. Click on the link to register, or call 403.357.3663 and have your course number ready.
Take a day & treat yourself to a day of art creation on July 21- check out A Taste of Series:… https://t.co/YHMyAE8xRm
Management Skills for Supervisors will provide you with skills and knowledge to effectively manage others & maximiz… https://t.co/b9iOMw71nF
Looking for that unique science exploration for your child this summer? We have a few spots left in our Natural Sci… https://t.co/GwaszyDUR1
Looking for a way into the trades? Gain experience to enter your trade with RDC’s Pre-Employment programs.… https://t.co/Ifp8EWG4KM
RT @Redhotscience: U rock girls went looking for creepy crawlies in the pod this week and had fun making sun screen in the lab👍🏻 https://t.…
RT @RedDeerCollege: We’re looking forward to it, Mario! 🎨 If you’re looking to learn how to increase realism in your paintings, Mario’s ‘Pa…