Academic Advisors understand that figuring out your program requirements and registering for courses can be confusing and we are here to help you.
Our objective is to assist you in:
- making informed decisions about your educational goals;
- planning how to set achievable academic and career goals;
- developing strategies to achieve your goals;
- helping you with choices you will be making along the way.
- Any other questions you may have about navigating your way through your education
Check out some Frequently Asked Questions! This may help get you started with the info you are looking for.
Our Academic Planning Guides are also available for you. Planning Guides provide detailed information about your program and are your primary source of information to use in choosing your courses and planning your program.
Be sure to check out our New Students page for more information after you apply to Red Deer College!
There are also great additional resources that will aid you in your academic planning.
Do you have some general questions? The Student Connect Centre is located in Room 1102. Our office is open on a walk-in basis during the following hours:
- Monday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Thursday 10:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Please note: Students must sign in to see an advisor by 4:00pm.
Do you have specific program questions? Contact your School Advisor, visit the New Students webpage for a complete listing of the School Advisors and contact information. Please note that School Advisor walk-in times vary.
Student Connect Centre
Room 1102 | RDC
Box 5005 - 100 College Blvd, Red Deer, AB T4N 5H5
t: 403.342.3254 | f: 403.342.3262 | e: studentconnect [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca